VAS ACARS has support for connecting to X-Plane using either a VAS ACARS plugin or through XPUIPC. We recommend using the VAS ACARS plugin since this is more stable and is updated more frequently. However, if you are unable to use the VAS ACARS plugin, you can use XPUIPC. You can find a link to XPUIPC instructions below.
The following versions are supported for the vasxplane plugin:
- X-Plane 11.50+
- X-Plane 12.04+
First, download the
Download vasxplane plugin for X-Plane
Then follow these instructions for installing and configuring VAS ACARS to use the plugin:
- This is a normal X-Plane plugin, so install it in your X-Plane installation by extracting the ZIP file and copying the
vasxplanefolder to the
Resources\pluginsfolder of your X-Plane installation.
- Start your simulator
- Open VAS ACARS
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right hand corner
- Click the Simulator Connector tab
- Click on Use for the X-Plane connector
Updating the plugin
To update the plugin, follow these steps:
- Close X-Plane
- Delete the
vasxplanefolder from your
- Follow the instructions above to install the new version of the plugin
If you are flying the FlightFactor A320 Ultimate, it might be possible that some of your flight phases are not recognized correctly. To resolve this problem, please view our instructions to solve the problem here.